Sunday

Sunday Wishlist #1

Jumping on the bandwagon here, but I cannot wait to get my hands on this product. I am going to France at the end of January so hopefully I can get it there. I just love everything I've heard about this product, and cannot wait to try it, plus with the hint of oil that is in this one, I know I will love it.

I have been wanting to find a rose gold watch that isn't a Michael Kors watch! Don't get me wrong, I love them, but everyone and their cat has one, so I'd like to find something a bit different. Cue Nixon watches. My boyfriend loves a Nixon watch, and I actually bought him one a few years ago for Christmas. Such good quality, and look the part too. I think this is around the same price as a Michael Kors watch, but I love the square shape, and the little diamond on the face.

I'm going skiing in France at the end of January. I have never been before! I have no idea what to expect, but I am so excited! I need a pair of snow boots when we are walking around (especially for apres-ski!) I saw these boots on The North Face website. They're a little bit of luxury. I actually tried them on the other day, and it felt like someone had wrapped my foot up in warm and comfortable fur. It was so nice! So hopefully these will find their way onto my feet for the end of January!

I have heard many wonderful things about this product. Its fabulous for the skin, especially at this time of year, when it has got so bitterly cold, my skin just seems to have dried out like a prune. I need something that I can just put onto the face and it will do all the work for me. I think the price is a little bit expensive, but if it works for my chapped thirsty winter skin then I am all for it!

Something rather extravagant, but this is a wishlist! I am on the hunt for a new wallet, and have been for about 6 months now! I am so fussy, when I get an idea in mind, nothing compares to what I actually want. I love the Louis Vuitton brand, I have a Speedy 30 that I received for my 18th birthday. It is 5 years old, and I have used it almost every day since I have had it. Apart from the patina on the handles, it looks good as new. I know this is a brand to invest in, and will last a lifetime. If I had a small windfall of money, this would be a purchase!

What items are all on your wishlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment