Monday

Sunday Wishlist #2 (Late!)

What a gorgeous pair of shoes these are! Guaranteed to perk up any outfit. I would feel happy wearing these with a pair of blue skinny jeans, or with a sexy LBD. Perfect for any occasion. I definitely want these! Plus I think you can guarantee on Office shoes being made to last, with good quality.

Return To Tiffany Heart Bracelet
Its Tiffany & Co. Its rose gold and silver. What more is there to say! A delicate bracelet, and the gorgeous heart tag in rose gold. I love me a piece of Tiffany jewelry! Its not too badly priced either, and would make a lovely gift. Hint Hint.

MAC Fix+
I have nearly finished my first bottle of this. I love this stuff. I know people are divided on this product, but I am all for it. I use it just before I apply my foundation, and again once I have finished applying my make up. It was especially handy when I was in Lanzarote, keeping my face cool and my make up all perfect!

Tom Ford Black Orchid
I bought the 50ml bottle of this last August at duty free. I think I am almost out. I love the intensity of this fragrance. I use about 2 squirts of this, and I can smell it all day long. I'm not one to use certain fragrances at a certain time of day. If I like the fragrance, I will wear it when I want. 
John Lewis say: The attention is captured by a sensuous blend of Black Truffle and Ylang mingled with fresh Bergamot and delectable Black Currant. Gorgeous Eau de Parfum, and can't wait for my next bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment