Wednesday

A Little Spot of Shopping

I went to Southampton today, and got myself a few bits and bobs. Beautiful, beautiful things!

Barry M l-r Pink Sapphire Glitter 352 Pink Silver Glitter 337 £2.99 each
Two more glitters to add to mine and my sister's ever growing glitter polish collection. I couldn't resist. Both of the last ones left on the stand, so I could not say no! The price is such a factor for these polishes. Definitely one of the best polishes around! I have yet to try them But I'm excited to use them! I couldn't get a link to the sapphire glitter, but I'm sure you'll be able to find one in your local Superdrug.

Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo £1.95 (on offer)
I've read some good things about this dry shampoo. I haven't used it on my hair yet, but I have sprayed a bit on my hand, more to see what the smell was like, and the white didn't rub in that well, but I will give it a chance on my head. I got a saving of about £2, so I'm not going to complain too much if its a very white powder. But everyone needs a dry shampoo!

St. Ives Apricot Body Scrub Nourishing £2.49
Again I can't find this product on the Superdrug website. This body scrub was also on offer. I find a lot of body scrubs very harsh on my skin, but this one said it was specifically for sensitive skin, so I thought I would give it a try. Its quite a lot of product for the price I paid, so I'm always happy about that. I used it earlier, and my skin felt heavenly. I haven't moisturised yet, but I don't feel dry or tight, perfect!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat £3.99
This is one of my Holy Grail products! I was in Superdrug in Southampton, and it had all sold out, but luckily there is one just down the road from me, so I managed to pick one up. I'm so tempted to go and get the other two that were there, as this is on offer for £3.99! My absolute favourite quick drying top coat. I love the shine I get, the protection I get, and the speed it dries. Definitely a favourite!

 FakeBake Flawless Self-Tan Liquid £15.29
I have been wanting this fake tan for a few months now, ever since I saw a couple of YouTube videos on it. I noticed Boots was having about a third of all its tanning lotions, but every time I went in, it was always sold out. I went into Boots in Southampton again today, and there it was!! The last box, just waiting for me. So of course in my basket it went. I will definitely do a review on it after I've used it for a while. I have applied it this afternoon. I already love it based on first impressions. There is pretty much no smell whatsoever, it has an instant colour so you know where it has been applied and how it is developing. It is so easy to apply, and it dries so quickly, so I could get dressed within 10 minutes of applying it. I'm so glad I managed to grab a bottle on offer! I saved £7.66, and got my Boots points too!

H&M At Home Silver Candles £1.50
Non-Beauty related, but as I was buying a Christmas present in H&M, they had loads of these by the till. On Christmas day we are having a silver and white theme on the dining room table, and these will go perfect. You cannot go wrong for £1.50, for two classy silver candles.

My Future Listography Urban Outfitters £11.99
I can't find this on the website, which is a shame as I am loving this notebook. I am such a list maker, this book is perfect for me. Having a bit of a crap few days, so I bought this to cheer me up a little bit. It has titles in the book like 'List Fictional Characters You'd Like To Hang Out With', 'List Unique Sights To Visit' and 'List Moments In Your Life You Don't Want To Forget'. It's just a bit like a feel good notebook, and you can write your ideas down. When I'm feeling a bit rubbish I will look at this and hopefully smile!

That concludes my little haul. Needed it to cheer me up, so I was in Southampton so nice and early, and had a mosey around the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment