Sunday

Every Month Is Oktoberfest


I am in love with this colour! I got it from my sister this Christmas, and it was actually on one of my nail polish wishlists I have. I believe it is from the OPI Germany Collection.



It comes across as a burgundy shade in the nails and on the bottle. When you look closely, the reds, purples and golds really show up, but from afar it looks quite a flat deep purple. 
I really could have just done one coat of this, it came out beautifully opaque, but I did two just for good measure. 
These pictures were taken 3 days after application, and there is a bit of tip wear on a few nails, but I still have it on now and it is 5 days on, and still, the tiniest bit of tip wear. I am very impressed!
I can't wait to try it out matte, as I like matte polishes, but I can't find my matte top coat at the moment.


A big thumbs up to this polish! I don't own many OPI polishes, but I think I will start investing in more soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color! I always got intrigued by deep burgundy. So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stay away from this colour! Its back on my nails after a week away from it!

    ReplyDelete