Friday

Hair Care Routine

*Bumble&Bumble Let It Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, *Bumble&Bumble Texture Hair (un)Dressing Creme, Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Detangling Spray, Nourishing Moroccan Argan Oil



I freaking love this shampoo and conditioner! I love the smell of it, and the way my hair looks after it! It featured in my November favourites. I have had this since the middle of November, and have hardly made a dent in the bottles. I got it as a gift from my hair salon I used to work at, I was allowed to choose a couple of presents. 
The shampoo lathers up so nicely, really don't need to use much at all, and with the conditioner, a little goes a long way. 
It really does make your hair so shiny and soft, but not unmanageable, which can be the case with 'softening' shampoos and conditioners.


This is applied first, after I have got out of the shower. This is Breaking Hair Detangling Spray. I'm trying to be as nice to my hair as I possibly can, as it can grow pretty quickly when it's loved. I spray this quite liberally into my hair, as it's not heavy in the slightest, doesn't weigh my hair down. The smell is the same with all Lee Stafford products, amazing! It smells of a perfume I love, but I can't think of it right now! It really does do what it says, I spray it on, and have no difficulty pulling a comb through my hair.


Secondly, I use the Moroccan Argan Oil. I love this little bottle of heaven. It was such a reasonable price when I bought it about 3 months ago, and I've hardly made a dent in it. You only need the tiniest bit, and it covers all my hair. I put it on the mid-lengths and ends, and smooth it through. It's kept my ends in really nice condition, so I really recommend this product.


Last but not least, the product that stops my hair from feeling 'too clean'! This product from Bumble&Bumble, is kind of like a surf spray in a creme form. After using all those softening products and oils, I like my hair to feel a bit gritty, and this is exactly what this product gives.
 Bumble&Bumble say: "It gives hair that elusive undone-yet-done quality, with a hint of grit, extra lift and a tousled, shine-free finish."
I don't feel it takes away the shine, but it does everything else. I apply it to the mid-lengths and ends, and with the excess I rub it into my roots to give it a bit more oomph. 

There is my hair care routine, I love all these products, and, not only because I can't afford it, I will use these until there is not a drop left, as I love the result it gives my hair, and with a little bit more care, my hair is finally growing nice and quick and long!
What are all your favourite hair care products?

No comments:

Post a Comment