Saturday

Face Of The Evening

Well we survived the 'apocalypse' so what better way that to celebrate with a few drinks at the pub!
No, I'm joking, but this time of year is all about going out and catching up with friends.
Here is my make up I wore last night, second attempt at it. I put the wrong foundation on, thought I could go with it, then my liquid eyeliner, which I know I don't like, went wrong, so I had to start all over again!


Wow, it's so hard to take photos of yourself! I've never really been one for taking 'selfies' and now, it is just going to show!


These were the best photos I could choose out of about 20, so that's saying something! But I will learn how to use my camera properly, soon!

On my face is:
Lola Equilibrante Maquillaje Liquido RO36 Foundation Normally this is too dark for me, but I spent the day fake-baking!
Rimmel Sun Bronze 022 for a very subtle contour, and brushed lightly all over.
Accessorize Merged Blusher 4-Diva - the lightest application just to give my cheeks a glow.
Benefit Hi-Beam thank you so much Sophie ;)
MAC Mineral E/S for eyebrows.
Urban Decay Half Baked on lid.
Urban Decay Buck in crease.
Urban Decay Virgin on brow bone.
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes 005 Nude (love, love, love!)
And on my lips is the matte lipstick from the Kate Moss Rimmel collection, the one that everyone loves, but I can't seem to find it now!!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend before Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment