Sunday

Face of The Day



I'm sorry about the pictures, I haven't got the hang of taking these selfies yet!

Today I wanted a less make up look, and more dewy skin!

On my face is my 17 Shine Free foundation in Biscuit, mixed with Lola Equilibrante Maquillaje Liquido in the colour R036. I got this foundation when I was living in Lanzarote. The colour is now way too dark for me, as my English skin is back, so I mixed those two foundations with some of my daily moisturiser!
I used Benefits Hi-Beam on my cheek bones and on my brown bone. I contoured using Rimmel Matte Bronze in 022. I don't powder my face, but i just lightly brushed some of the Rimmel bronzer all over.
Eyes I have got on Sin by Urban Decay, from the original Naked palette, MAC's Blacktrack fluidline as my eyeliner, and NYX Doll Eyes Mascara - this mascara is a holy grail product of mine. I love it!!
And my lips I have MAC's Impassioned. The picture just doesn't do it justice. I love this colour, the richness and intensity of it, just adds a 'kapow' factor to an otherwise neutral face!

No comments:

Post a Comment