Sunday

Perfume Presents


This Christmas I got bought two beautiful perfumes. 
I got Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One from my boyfriend, and Dior Miss Dior from my parents.

I've had the Dior perfume before, and absolutely love it. Such a classic smell for me. I always thought it smelt of the Soap and Glory original scent, but having the perfume back in my collection, I now know they smell nothing like each other! I have had the D&G perfume before, but just the original one. I don't think I would have chosen the rose fragrance if I was buying it myself, as the Rose would have put me off, but I am so glad I have it! They are both 30ml bottles.


I am awful at describing scents, so I am just going to say that I love both fragrances. 
Miss Dior is a classic fragrance for me, and I would like to think it will always be in and out of my collection. The bottle as well is beautiful, with the little bow on the lid.
Rose The One is a stunning scent, it's got the same tone as the original The One, but the freshness of the rose lifts the perfume.
Both gorgeous scents, and these will last until next Christmas now, where I hope I get new ones! I will always be happy to receive perfume as presents, as I don't think it's something you really buy yourself!

Miss Dior is a chypre that develops step by step. It glides from the sharp charm of a fresh, fruity, citrus prelude into blossoming floral nothes, the on to the noble elegance of patchouli, before finally concluding with musk, the last trace of memory.

Dolce & Gabbana gives it's smoudleringly sensual The One scent a rose twist. Destined to become a floral classic, the completely feminine yet effortlessly sexy signature is perfectly captures in Scarlett Johansson, the face of the fragrance. Top notes: pink grapefruit, mandarin and cassis. Middle notes: Bulgarian rose, peony, lily and lychee. Base note: vanilla, musk and amber.

What perfumes are you all using at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment