Friday

Gosh Holo


549 Holographic Hero - GOSH

It is my first holo so I can't have too much to compare it to. I will say the downfall of it is the wetness of application, if that makes sense! It just seemed to move all over the nail unless a tiny bit was used. Another bad side is that you really need to take care covering the whole nail, I've just seen on my right thumb nail that on the side it looks like only one coat, and although the polish is covering it, you can still see a bit of the nail.
The plus side is the colour! I've always wanted to own a holo, and when I was looking into it, I saw there were so many variations! I think this is a standard silver one, with the rainbow in it! Its such a gorgeous holo and everything I expected. I'm pleased with the colour, and I'm not expecting a long wearing polish. Even on the lid it says 'One Night Wear for Holographic Lovers'.
I would give this a thumbs up if you're looking for a standard holo!
I can't find it on the Superdrug website, where I bought it from, but I know I got the last one in my local one, so maybe it was LE? And I can't for the life of me remember how much it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment