Sunday

Sunday Wishlist #6

I haven't done one of these in a while. I enjoy doing them! I love seeing what other people put in their wishlists so hopefully you all enjoy mine too!


I said only the other day I am coveting this like nobodys business! The way my skin felt after using the Body Polish was just so lovely, and I always feel using products that go hand in hand work better! I cannot wait to get my hands on a big bottle of this! A (large) Space NK order shall be in err.. order once pay day comes round again, or I shall just have to sweet talk the boyfriend!


Festival season is only around the corner, and my first one kicking it off this year will be the Isle of Wight festival. Anyone else going? I have been to festivals for 4 years or so now, always doing at least two, and still have never purchased these festival necessities! A good pair of Hunter wellies! These look good with pretty much anything, and keep your feet warm and dry from the inevitable rain and mud that will come at some point this year! Hopefully this year will be the year I finally get my Hunters!

I have been seeing this fragrance all over the blogosphere for a few weeks now, and really wanted to try it. I found it in Boots the other day and had many sprays from the tester bottle at the counter. It instantly transported me back to laying on a beach, with a large, cold mojito in hand, and the sound of the waves lapping at my feet. What a gorgeous smelling fragrance! I am so annoyed with myself I didn't just bite the bullet and buy myself a bottle of perfume, so I will just have to wait for pay day!


I had a pedicure over the weekend, and went for a completely different colour to what I normally do. I always go for bright corals or deep reds, but I wanted something different! So I went for this colour, Juicy Melon by Jessica. The beauty therapist said that it was the last bottle they had, but she would sell it to me for £5, I said no. Now I am regretting it! I wish I had just said yes, but I had put myself on a nail polish spending ban just that very afternoon. I think I will have to break the ban to get this gorgeous polish! 



I have never owned a pair of hair straighteners. I bought my sister a pair of ghd's years ago, but never got round to getting myself a pair. I still use hers every time I want to do something with my hair, not the normal just wash it and blow dry it. The standard stylers, as they like to be called, would do me. No fancy limited edition, just the originals! It's my birthday coming up in two months so any of my friends and family reading this, here's a few ideas!

6 comments:

  1. I finally got my hands on some GHD's this christmas, have been in love with them every since :)
    Can't beat a good pair of wellies either, i relaly want some hunters too (bright pink ones of course ;))!
    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I really can't believe I've gone almost 6 years without buying my own pair of ghd's!
      Hunters set off any country look!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about the GHD straighteners but I've stuck to cheaper brands such as Remington that I think are just as good.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have thought about a different brand, but seeing how my sister's pair has lasted almost 6 years, I think thats an amazing length of time, like an investment haha! xxx

      Delete
  3. GHDs are a staple for me! I got mine stolen when I got burgled last year and waiting a week to get a new pair was the worst time of my life. Oh, apart from when I spilt water on my iPhone and got given a Blackberry as a replacement while it got fix. That was pretty hard too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really need to invest in some of these stylers!
      And I can sympathize with you on the iPhone to Blackberry, not cool! Thank you for reading!

      xx

      Delete