Wednesday

Holy Grail: MakeUp Edition

l-r Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - On and On Bronze. Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara, Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, Accessorize Sweet Cheeks Cream Blush - Rose

I love the colour of this Color Tattoo! Its a gorgeous shimmery bronze that flatters every eye color. The staying power of this product is insane. Once its on, its on. No smudging, no fading, just on the eyelid until it is taken off! This is my first Color Tattoo I've tried, so I'm looking forward to trying some more out. I use the Real Techniques Detailer Brush to apply this, as it is precise and I can get it exactly where I want it to go. I use this on its own, or underneath eyeshadows to give them some staying power. I would highly recommend this colour, and it will never be far from my make up kit again.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara
There is no link for this, as I cannot find it on the Boots or Superdrug websites. Which makes me now think it has been discontinued. I am gutted! I absolutely love this mascara! The separation and length and volume it gives my eyelashes without giving me clumpy spider-lashes is so hard to find in a mascara! I have not managed to find it in any Boots, any Superdrug, nowhere  If anyone has seen this for sale, please let me know, as the tube is coming into its last legs!

This probably appears in a lot of peoples Holy Grail list. I just love the easiness and simpleness of application, whilst it gives you either a subtle bronzed glow all over, or beautifully contoured cheekbones. It seems to match my skin tone perfectly, it's not too orange, it's not too ashy, just right on my skin. I apply it in the hollows of my cheeks with the Real Techniques Contour Brush, and it just goes on like a dream. Completely worth the £31.00 for it, and it comes in the gorgeous Chanel packaging!

This cream blusher is a gorgeous colour for perfectly flushed cheeks. I prefer a cream blush over a powder blush now, liking the glowy look it gives my dry skin. The price of this blush is so good considering the amount of product you get and the staying power of this. I love mixing high street with more designer brands on my face as sometimes the high street wins more often. The colour of this blush is natural and simple, and perfect for a working day. I apply this using my MAC 168, as that is the brush I have to hand at the moment! It applies evenly, and not too much product at once.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try the tattoo colours, the chanel soleil seems SO popular although I dont think i could splash out on it!

    I keep forgetting are you coming to the bournemouth bloggers meet on the first?xo

    ReplyDelete