Tuesday

Models Own Pink Punch




Excuse the cuticles and the non-clean up, but I had to take photos of this as soon as I applied this gorgeous polish!
I really don't think the pictures do it justice, but with around 50 photos I took this morning, this was the best I could come up with! I'm still learning to capture the best photographs!

Anyway, onto the polish!

Models Own Pink Punch is a punchy pink neon! I own many neon colours, and from many brands, but Models Own seem to be the one that nail (erm.. pun intended!) it every time, yet I have never owned a neon like this! It was a dull and dreary grey day in Hampshire today, but whenever I looked down at my nails, a little bit of summer shone back at me!
They say the specially frosted bottles are able to be kept refrigerated to keep the intense fluoro colour! So in my fridge it will go!
This was applied in two, easy peasey coats. It dries matte, but I love a glossy neon, so I put my Sally Hansen insta-dri top coat on, to add the shine, and quick dry time.
I am definitely going to go back and get the rest of this neon range, as I am quite partial to the Toxic Apple neon green they have available. 
At £5 a bottle, this is seriously worth the money, and perfect for the (hopeful) summer we will have at some point!
What are your favourite summer nail polishes?

Thank you for reading!

x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment